Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall

Happy Fall everyone...it was a long summer of trying to lose more weight and training with my running. Yes, I'm in training for a half-marathon now. Hopefully to hit one in November or December. Not sure where but that is my goal. And I'm at the 50 pound mark. I have 20 more to go...I keep saying 20 and that's what I want.  Oh, and I've been um, well, sheesh, dating? Yea, I guess it's dating. Is it? Maybe it is. If he'd get his own personal life straightened out we might be able to call it dating...long and complicated story I suppose. Goes against everything I have said I would do but I really do like this one and think maybe it could be a good thing. Maybe. He might have a lot of stuff to work through which means he's really not ready and if that is the case, well, it is what it is. So, here I am again...waiting for a man to come to some kind of decision about his own life that can affect mine. The difference this time - is that I have my own life and I'm really fine living it alone...he'd be a nice bonus, but if it's not meant to be -- well, I'm gonna be all right and this time I know I'm gonna be all right.

No comments: