Tuesday, April 17, 2012

25 and counting...

Well, I'm weeks into our Biggest Loser contest at work but more importantly, I'm at the 25 pound loss mark since beginning my new habits on February 1st.  Today, at work, 3 people commented or asked about my weight loss and complimented me on how great I am looking...but that is NOT the important thing.  It's that I FEEL great!  I still have more to go...but this first 25 off is feeling GOOD...I'm not winded walking up the stairs.  I'm not feeling like I want more food at lunch or dinner.  My biggest 'feel good' about what I'm doing however, came last night...I was meeting up with a friend...got a text that we needed to push our time back a bit later.  Rather than going to sit at a bar or restaurant to wait...I hit the gym instead and worked out.  And I loved it -- not my usual gym so I got to use different equipment!  What a great feeling to WANT to work out...I am loving ME and all that I'm accomplishing right now.  Go ME!!

No comments: